Why you should buy a 2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
– The Chevrolet Camaro is the true driver’s car out of the three ponies
– The 455-horsepower 6.2-litre V8 makes easy useable muscle
– The SS 1LE package transforms the Camaro into a hyper-focused and capable performance/track car
– Handling-wise, the Camaro has excellent turn-in, immense grip and great brakes be it a base car, or the SS 1LE
– The Camaro’s styling is most original and striking. Chevy’s pushed the limits whereas FCA and Ford are far more conservative
Why you should not buy a 2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
– Even though the Camaro is the most recent of the three cars, it lacks in general refinement – very much unlike the Mustang
– The cabin is plain, looks cheap and dated
– As always, visibility is atrocious and the trunk is useless
– Regardless of the trim, the Camaro is a chore to drive. It is difficult to simply enjoy the moment. The Mustang and Challenger are GTs by comparison
I absolutely love the 2018 Chevrolet Camaro. The trick to loving it, especially the SS 1LE, is to prepare oneself before taking the wheel. If I’m not in the right mood, working the shifter and clutch, paying close attention to the road and surroundings can become unpleasant. But, not being in the mood is next to impossible to fathom.
A glance at the Red Hot 2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE with its blacked-out or dark-finish accents, massive 20-inch wheels and angry aero is all that is needed in order to get my engine revving. As is, this SS 1LE is the perfect Camaro for the right person, however not everyone. All Mustangs and Challengers (with the exception of Hellcat-powered cars) can be everything to anyone. They are simply easier to live with.