Interested shoppers should know that manufacturer Chevrolet Camaro discount offers for September 2020 exclude 2019 models, and are exclusive to 2020 Camaro models. That said, the incentives do apply to any trim level, including both coupes and convertibles.
In addition to both of the aforementioned rebates, The Bow Tie brand is also extending a competitive, nationwide lease offer, which gives buyers the chance to get behind the wheel of the pony car for as little as $329 per month. Regular lease offers are also available for 2021 Camaro models.
Nationwide Chevrolet Camaro discount offers for September 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $1,500 cash allowance on all models
- Featured Lease Offer: $329 per month for 39 months
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For eligible current lessees:
- $909 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
To clarify, all of the above Chevrolet Camaro discount offers will expire after September 30th, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 Camaro trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $25,995
- 1LT – $26,495
- 2LT – $28,495
- 3LT – $32,495
- LT1 – $34,995
- 1SS – $37,995
- 2SS – $42,995
- 1SE (ZL1) – $62,995
The headlining $1,500 cashback rebate lowers the starting price of the 2020 Camaro LS model to $24,495.
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Camaro discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.