Chevrolet Camaro sales decreased 9 percent to 12,433 units in the second quarter of 2019. The depressed second quarter sales results follow a noteworthy rebound in sales during the first quarter of 2019. To add insult to injury, the Camaro’s cross-town rival, the Ford Mustang, remained the best-selling vehicle in the segment. And now, a new Chevrolet Camaro discount offers $2,500 off MSRP specifically to owners of the Ford Mustang during August 2019.
The nationwide Chevrolet Camaro discount offers for August 2019 are as follows:
- For Ford Mustang Owners: $2,500 total cash allowance
- Must be a current owner or lessee of a Ford Mustang for at least 30 days prior to purchase.
- Not available with lease and some other offers.
- Must take new retail delivery by September 3rd, 2019.
- For Everyone: $500 customer cash
or reference, here are the applicable 2019 Camaro trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs:
- LS – $25,995
- 1LT – $26,495
- 2LT – $28,495
- 3LT – $31,995
- 1SS – $37,595
- 2SS – $42,995
- 1SE (ZL1) – $62,995
The $2,500 Chevrolet discount reduces the starting price of the 2019 Camaro to $23,495, while lowering the starting price of the range-topping ZL1 model to $60,495.
- Must take delivery by September 3rd, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.