Chevrolet Camaro sales decreased 9 percent to 12,433 units in the second quarter of 2019, just after experiencing a rebound in sales during the first quarter. But despite the sales drop, Chevrolet discount offers for the Camaro during the month of July 2019 are pretty much insignificant. While Ford is discounting the Mustang by as much as $1,750, the only Chevrolet discount for the Camaro is a $500 cashback rebate. The discount is a drop in the bucket compared to thousands buyers were able to save with the 15 percent discount that was available earlier this year for 2018 models.
The one and only nationwide Chevrolet discount offer for the Camaro in July 2019 is as follows:
- 2019 Camaro customer cash: $500 customer cash
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Camaro trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs:
- LS – $25,995
- 1LT – $26,495
- 2LT – $28,495
- 3LT – $31,995
- 1SS – $37,595
- 2SS – $42,995
- 1SE (ZL1) – $62,995
The $500 Chevrolet discount reduces the starting price of the 2019 Camaro to $25,495, while lowering the starting price of the range-topping ZL1 model to $62,495.
- Must take delivery by July 31st, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.