The Bow Tie brand is offering a new round of discounts to ring in the new year, which includes a nationwide $2,750 Chevrolet Camaro discount. Notably, the headlining offer is comprised of a $1,750 cashback rebate plus a $1,000 GM card bonus.
In order to qualify for the bonus cash, the buyer must be a GM Rewards Cardmember as of January 4, 2021. The offer also stipulates that the bonus cannot be combined with certain other GM offers, and may be applied to eligible new 2021 or 2020 models. That said, it is unclear whether the bonus cash can be applied to both 2021 Camaro and 2020 Camaro models, or if it is exclusive to 2021 models.
Nationwide Chevrolet Camaro discount offers for January 2020 are as follows:
- Discount Offers:
- 2020 Camaro: $1,750 cash allowance + $1,000 GM card bonus = $2,750 total discount
- 2021 Camaro: $1,000 cash allowance
To clarify, the Chevrolet Camaro cash allowance offers will expire after February 1st, 2021, but the bonus cash will continue until March 1st, 2021.
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 Camaro trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $25,995
- 1LT – $26,495
- 2LT – $28,495
- 3LT – $32,495
- LT1 – $34,995
- 1SS – $37,995
- 2SS – $42,995
- 1SE (ZL1) – $62,995
- Must take delivery by February 1st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Camaro discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.